Приветствуем вас на Христианском сайте и межконфессиональном форуме Богословие!

Ибо так возлюбил Бог мир, что отдал Сына Своего Единородного, дабы всякий, верующий в Него, не погиб, но имел жизнь вечную

Христианский сайт и Межконфессиональный форум по Богословию

Показано с 1 по 6 из 6

Тема: An Unbelievable For Many But Yet A Real Event

веб-мастер портала Аватар для Vardan
    Записей в дневнике
    Упоминаний
    29 сообщений

An Unbelievable For Many But Yet A Real Event

Good to see you! my greetings and good wishes to everyone.

Many are familiar with Dr. Moody's book "Life After Death", but interestingly, similar stories have been published much earlier. So, for example, the story of K. Ikskul, recorded by Archbishop Nikon, was published in 1916 under the title “An Unbelievable For Many But Yet A Real Event”

A real story about life, about serious illness and death, about the otherworldly afterlife, about a return to life and about miraculous healing. The dead body of K. Ikskul lay in the morgue for 36 hours (!). The doctors and all the medical staff witnessed everything that happened and were amazed at the miracle of his return to life and speedy healing.

Read or download >> An Unbelievable For Many But Yet A Real Event - K. Ikskul.pdf

Заслуженный ветеран
    Упоминаний
    1 сообщений
    An Unbelievable For Many But Yet A Real Event
    Who can explain why there are two indefinite articles in the phrase "An Unbelievable For Many But Yet A Real Event"?

Опытный форумчанин Аватар для Елена П.
    Упоминаний
    1 сообщений
    Цитата Сообщение от Vardan Посмотреть сообщение
    Good to see you! my greetings and good wishes to everyone.

Many are familiar with Dr. Moody's book "Life After Death", but interestingly, similar stories have been published much earlier. So, for example, the story of K. Ikskul, recorded by Archbishop Nikon, was published in 1916 under the title “An Unbelievable For Many But Yet A Real Event”

A real story about life, about serious illness and death, about the otherworldly afterlife, about a return to life and about miraculous healing. The dead body of K. Ikskul lay in the morgue for 36 hours (!). The doctors and all the medical staff witnessed everything that happened and were amazed at the miracle of his return to life and speedy healing.

Read or download >> An Unbelievable For Many But Yet A Real Event - K. Ikskul.pdf
    Such an interesting topic (why in English, by the way?).

I can state that such stories are not so rare thing on Earth. Lots of them happen with common people, but just a few becomes widely known.

I personally know (and the most important thing is I know for sure that it's true) a similar story which happened to one my male friend. Now he is 58, but it happened to him when he was 21. He lived in one Siberian town and created a band. One day they had a rehearsal before amateur concert in one lonely place on the town's outskirts. They all 4 were young and not yet so cute, so for inspiration they used to drink some type of synthetic narcotic mix. That day Sergey did it and started to play guitar. Suddenly he felt strange insult, than he stopped to feel his arms & hands & feet, than he started to loose ability to see, fell down and than came a terrifying thing: he realised that he was being very slowly but surely... pulled out of himself!

Yes, he explained to me in this way: it was the feeling similar to those when
    you try to open the champagne bottle. You pull the cork out of the bottle, but you do it
    in several attempts, abruptly, step by step. The cork "does not want" to be pulled out, it wants to stay in the bottle neck,
    but you need the wine and keep pulling the cork until it is out. What happened to Sergey was very similar, but without "attempts",
    it was pulling him out of him namely surely and slowly, so it was clear that pulling out is absolutely unavoidable. During this Sergey
    felt terrific horror... But when he was finally "pulled out" he felt... incredible freedom and happiness. What happened then I will not
    describe here (not a point), but just will say that Sergey returned back. He woke up in the morgue of course and after... 4 earth hours
    out of body. Happily, his parents were far away and it was in late 1970-th without any cell phones, so they were not notified yet.
    But reaction of medical staff who witnessed this miracle of resurrection is not a subject to be described. One woman fainted Sergey said,
    two male doctors were deeply drunk so it was easier for them. So Sergey managed to sort all this, found some clothes and just left
    for home.

Why it is not worldwidely known? Because such things happen sometimes and not so rarely, and only some cases are written about
    so wide people masses can know about them.

-
    Еще вчера все мои невзгоды казались мне такими далекими... (с). Битлз.

Заслуженный ветеран
    Упоминаний
    3 сообщений
    Цитата Сообщение от Елена П. Посмотреть сообщение

I can state that such stories are not so rare thing on Earth. Lots of them happen with common people, but just a few becomes widely known.

I personally know (and the most important thing is I know for sure that it's true) a similar story which happened to one my male friend. Now he is 58, but it happened to him when he was 21. He lived in one Siberian town and created a band. One day they had a rehearsal before amateur concert in one lonely place on the town's outskirts. They all 4 were young and not yet so cute, so for inspiration they used to drink some type of synthetic narcotic mix. That day Sergey did it and started to play guitar. Suddenly he felt strange insult, than he stopped to feel his arms & hands & feet, than he started to loose ability to see, fell down and than came a terrifying thing: he realised that he was being very slowly but surely... pulled out of himself!

you try to open the champagne bottle. You pull the cork out of the bottle, but you do it
    in several attempts, abruptly, step by step. The cork "does not want" to be pulled out, it wants to stay in the bottle neck,
    but you need the wine and keep pulling the cork until it is out. What happened to Sergey was very similar, but without "attempts",
    it was pulling him out of him namely surely and slowly, so it was clear that pulling out is absolutely unavoidable. During this Sergey
    felt terrific horror... But when he was finally "pulled out" he felt... incredible freedom and happiness. What happened then I will not
    describe here (not a point), but just will say that Sergey returned back. He woke up in the morgue of course and after... 4 earth hours
    out of body. Happily, his parents were far away and it was in late 1970-th without any cell phones, so they were not notified yet.
    But reaction of medical staff who witnessed this miracle of resurrection is not a subject to be described. One woman fainted Sergey said,
    two male doctors were deeply drunk so it was easier for them. So Sergey managed to sort all this, found some clothes and just left
    for home.

Why it is not worldwidely known? Because such things happen sometimes and not so rarely, and only some cases are written about

- - - - - Добавлено - - - - -

Sorry, I do not understand why half of text in the previous posting is centered...
    Вы уже прочитали 29 Слово, из Лествицы, где говорится о бесстрастии?

Заслуженный ветеран Аватар для Семён Семёныч
    Записей в дневнике
    Упоминаний
    12 сообщений

so wide people masses can know about them. [/COLOR][/CENTER]
    because there are much more significant things happening in the world and in faith, I doubt that journalists would not have interviewed Sergei if they had become aware of this case.

веб-мастер портала Аватар для Vardan
    Записей в дневнике
    Упоминаний
    29 сообщений
    Hello and thanks for your attention to this topic.
    This translation was made especially for our friends who read in English.

for home.

Thank you, and your story is very interesting.

During the period in which these events took place, such stories were not allowed to be published freely.

Ваши права