Приветствуем вас на Христианском сайте и межконфессиональном форуме Богословие!

Ибо так возлюбил Бог мир, что отдал Сына Своего Единородного, дабы всякий, верующий в Него, не погиб, но имел жизнь вечную

Христианский сайт и Межконфессиональный форум по Богословию

Показано с 1 по 5 из 5

Тема: Just want to say Hello!

Just want to say Hello!

Hi there I am so happy I found your webpage, I really found you by accident, while I was browsing on Askjeeve for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a tremendous post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don?t have time to read it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the superb jo.

Thank you

2. 1 пользователь сказал cпасибо SusannahFu за это полезное сообщение::

Ветеран форума
    Упоминаний
    2 сообщений
    Цитата Сообщение от SusannahFu Посмотреть сообщение
    Hi there I am so happy I found your webpage, I really found you by accident, while I was browsing on Askjeeve for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a tremendous post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don?t have time to read it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the superb jo.

Thank you
    Hello, I do not know English and have never communicated through a translator. Sorry for the mistakes. If you want, we will try to communicate and exchange spiritual knowledge. My name is Olga, I have also recently been on this forum. There are interesting topics and knowledgeable people on this forum. If you have a desire, I will be happy to continue communicating with you.
    All The Best To You.

участник
    Упоминаний
    0 сообщений

Im happy I finally registered

Hey there! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone. Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the fantastic work!

участник
    Упоминаний
    0 сообщений

Talking I am the new one

Kudos. I value this!

участник
    Упоминаний
    0 сообщений

Red face Im happy I now registered

Wow! Thank you! I constantly wanted to write on my site something like that. Can I take a fragment of your post to my blog?

Ваши права