Приветствуем вас на Христианском сайте и межконфессиональном форуме Богословие!

Ибо так возлюбил Бог мир, что отдал Сына Своего Единородного, дабы всякий, верующий в Него, не погиб, но имел жизнь вечную

Христианский сайт и Межконфессиональный форум по Богословию

Показано с 1 по 18 из 18

Тема: What happiness is

Древовидный режим

Заслуженный ветеран
    Упоминаний
    1 сообщений
    Цитата Сообщение от Vardan Посмотреть сообщение
    If a Christian trusts God, then he is prepared to accept anything from him: heaven or hell, suffering or bliss, for he knows that God is infinitely good.
    That's true.

The following prayer of Dimitriy Rostovskiy also reflects the same idea:

Save me, my Savior, by Your goodness, not by my deeds! You want to save me, You know how to save me: save me as you want, as you can, as you know: Save me in the ways You know! I trust in You, my Lord, and I entrust myself to Your Holy will: do with me what you want! If you want to see me in the light: be blessed. If you want to see me in the dark: be blessed again. If you open the doors of Your mercy to me, it is good and good for me, If you close the doors of Your mercy to me, blessed is He who closed the doors to me in truth. If you do not destroy me with my iniquities, glory to Your immeasurable mercy. If you destroy me with my iniquities, glory to Your just judgment: and as soon as you want, arrange the work of my salvation!

2. 2 пользователей сказали cпасибо air за это полезное сообщение:

Метки этой темы

Ваши права