В синагоге их был человек, одержимый духом нечистым, и вскричал (когда Господь вошел в синагогу): оставь! что Тебе до нас, Иисус Назарянин? Ты пришел погубить нас... Иисус запретил ему, говоря: замолчи и выйди из него. Тогда дух нечистый, сотрясши его и вскричав громким голосом, вышел из него (Мк.1:23–26).

And immediately there was in their synagogue a man with an unclean spirit. And he cried out, [saying, “Let us alone.](1) What have you to do with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us?”... Jesus rebuked him, saying, “Be silent, and come out of him!” And the unclean spirit, convulsing him and crying out with a loud voice, came out of him.
Здесь образ столкновения мира Христа и мира земли. Мир земли не выносит мира Божия, и в душе, начавшей борьбу за добро, он ожесточенно выталкивает добро: «Оставь меня, это мне не годится... Это не для меня». И в первых схватках добра со злом, когда в душе, поддерживаемой Божией силой, начинает поборать мир добра, зло оставляет насиженное гнездо, всячески потрясая душу. Запомни.

Here is the image of the collision between the world of Christ and the world of the earth. The world of the earth cannot endure the world of God, and in the soul that has begun the struggle for good, it violently pushes out goodness: "Let me alone, this is not suitable for me... This is not for me." And in the first battles between good and evil, when in the soul, supported by God's power, the world of goodness begins to overcome, evil leaves its entrenched nest, shaking the soul in every possible way. Remember it.
Такая же нетерпимость мира земли давит на христианскую душу и со стороны, со вне, когда душа соприкасается с миром земли. The same intolerance of the earthly world also presses on the Christian soul from the outside, externally, when the soul comes into contact with the world of the earth.

(1) Usually I use the ESV translation of the Bible, but in this case I've added a couple of words from the parallel KJV version, because Fr. Gregory refers to them in his reflections on this place.

[ESV Mk 1:23-24] (23) And immediately there was in their synagogue a man with an unclean spirit. And he cried out, (24) “What have you to do with us, Jesus of Nazareth?...

[KJV Mk 1:23-24] (23) And there was in their synagogue a man with an unclean spirit; and he cried out, (24) Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth?...